Sunday, October 18, 2009

Luecke

I've been trying to get everyone to head out to Smithville for awhile. Today was the day. A rancher cleared his trees for cattle, and spelled out his name! I've heard that NASA uses it for calibration as it can be seen from so high up and is so accurate.

Chip, Chris, Scott, Bill and I all showed up, so it was a lot of fun. They were laughing at my windshield I made, but they landed before I did because they were cold! I was nice and comfy behind my new piece of plexiglass!

Here's a photo from Google Maps.


These are the first photos I have of Chip with his new parachute.


You can see his shadow coming through his parachute!


Chip flying toward the "U".

I love it when the light shines through like this!


A couple of Bill.





Here's his shadow no the underside of the chute!

Chris and his son Dustin going in for a closer look.

Bill and Chip flying by the "E".

Scott posing!

Chasing Bill.
Hope you liked them!

No comments: