Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back In The Air Again

Still catching up - this one is from 3-7. I took my youngest daughter up for a flight yesterday. We arrived at the airport to find Bruce and his nephew Austin already there. It was a pleasant surprise. It was the first time I had seen Bruce with his new Pegasus since we had picked it up. It was a little breezy and bumpy, but not too bad. We took off and headed East into the wind. We flew around Granger Lake and the surrounding farm land. We got a few waves from the boaters and farmers plowing their fields much to my daughter's delight. It was good to be in the air, but it was a little cold and bumpy for the little one. After an hour we were headed back to the airport. The pattern was busy, but we were able to safely fly under them and get on the ground. So, to summarize, it was windy, bumpy, cold, and I was smiling the whole time.

















See ya... Jack

No comments: