Sunday, June 05, 2011

Time to Fly!!

Finally the winds cooperated and we decided to go fly at Bill’s place. Bill, Chip & I went out there Friday evening, then Bruce showed up Saturday morning. I think after a windy year, we all needed to fly!

After a night of tossing and turning, at 6AM I woke Bill and Chip. The sun was coming up and there was no wind… TIME TO FLY GENTLEMEN!!

I got off the ground, shortly followed by Chip and Bill. I have this brand new camera that I really needed to try out and they didn’t seem to mind posing! I chased them around for about an hour. As we were flying, I saw Bruce driving toward the field, so we all went back to greet him.

After a quick coffee break, we were all back in the air for another hour. What a weekend!

After our traditional breakfast at Cracker Barrel, I headed home for a nap. When I got up, I started editing photos. I forgot it had been a little cloudy when we started off and I was a little panicked when I saw the quality of the photos. Had I made a bad decision selling my trusty camera to Bruce??? Then I got to about the 10th photo, when the sun came out, and I relaxed. That would have been bad!!







































































































No comments: