After talking with a few UL pilot's with more experience than me, I decided to try moving my gauges back to their original location. I was told vibration can cause a bad reading in the EGT gauge or that I might have pinched a wire when moving them. After moving them, I took off and circled the field a few times. No luck, they looked the same. I then decided to try adjusting the needle. It was in the second to lowest position, so I moved it to the bottom notch. This helped a little, but I think I'll have to try a different needle and maybe even rejet it. I flew it over to Wayne's house (maybe 3 miles) and then returned. Good news is that I got into the air, bad news is I still have work to do.
I'll keep you posted!