Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The Book

Over the years, I've printed out many photos. I have a good collection in my office at work, I also have given them out as gifts. I like to frame a photo of someone flying with me and give it to them. It's not an expensive gift, it costs me about $3.00 to print an 8X10 photo, then $10.00 for the frame. Still, this adds up.

I checked into making a book of photos. I found it to be reasonable, not cheap, but not too bad. In this book, my first one, there are 80 pages of nothing but photos. To print these would have cost me up to $240, so I'm happy to say the book is only $26.95 for a soft cover, and up to $39.95 for the hard cover. I have the option of adding a profit, but I chose not to. This is the price the vendor charges me, you order it directly from them. I only want to share my photos.

Check it out. Even if you're not interested in buying one, take a look and give me a review. Also, I'm working on the next one now! The next one will take a little longer. It's not going to be just photos, it will explain PPCs as I see them. I will have chapters such as: Takeoffs, Air-to-Air Photography, Air-to-Ground Photography, Fly-Ins, & Landings. Preview the book here: http://www.blurb.com/user/store/flynlow

Here are some screenshots to give you an idea:








Jack

No comments: