Sunday, February 14, 2016

Mid-America Flight Museum - Scott's Birthday

Right place, right time... I was recently in Mt. Pleasant, Texas at the Mid-America Flight Museum and it happened to be the owner, Scott Glover's birthday.  It was also the day his P-51 Mustang got delivered by veteran race pilot and airplane restorer, Matt Jackson.  It was amazing to see the beautiful plane along with the museum's Corsair, DC-3, Ford Tri-Motor, Lockheeds, TravelAirs, Waco, B-25, A-26, Grumman Albatross, Curtis Robin,  and on and on... amazing planes!

I wasn't there long before Scott walked over and introduced himself.  I showed him a photo I'd taken of him in his DC-3 and he told me to jump in the B-25 for a photo mission with his friend Cowden Ward's P-51 Mustang - Pecos Bill.

I had a great time and can't wait to visit again.  If you get a chance, stop in.  You won't be disappointed!






































Jack "B-25 Riding" Fleetwood

No comments: