Thursday, January 28, 2010

PPC Deficient

When I get to fly, I rush home, put the PPC away and start working on the Blog. The guys I fly with are usually excited to see the photos, and I like to share them. Lately there has been no flying though, so I neglect the Blog! Sorry!

I thought I'd take some time to share a few photos. Our friend Paul flew with Travis the last time we were at Hubert's place and got some photos of me! I'm glad I have them, because they will be the only photos I ever have of me flying the Tiger... :-(

I sold my Pegasus to my new friend Bobby in Houston. He really liked the color and the stripes, so I figured he would provide a better home than I would. Don't fret, I'm planning on picking up my new PPC this weekend. I found one with an enclosed trailer. I plan to attend some fly-ins this year and I really needed a nice trailer to protect the PPC. Besides, Bobby will be flying soon and I've made another friend who enjoys flying. It doesn't get much better than that!

Here are a few photos from Paul. He likes flying. Now we just need to get him into his own PPC and we'll have two photographers. Three if Travis will dust off his camera and actually use it!!

Low pass over Paul and Travis.


Flying with the jets! I'm really going to miss this chute. It is my favorite!

Flying down low.


Till Next Time...
Jack "No PPC Having" Fleetwood

No comments: