Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Saturdaviation

I was heading over to Travis' house to go flying when I spotted some hot air balloons near the Dell Diamond.  I've got plenty of photos of them, but thought I'd take a few more!  I snapped my usual shots and decided to leave.  As I was leaving, I wondered if I could get a shot of them crossing over the baseball diamond.  It was even better than I could have expected.  One of them actually went down into the field!  I got some photos I may never get again.

After that, Travis and I headed to Hearne to fly.  When we got there, there was a trike setting up.  Two Cessnas took off and before we went home some hang gliders showed up.  We didn't get to see them fly, but this was the most activity the Hearne airport had seen in awhile!

Travis and I practiced slow flight and he did a few landings at Cameron and refueled.  When we got back, he greased on a perfect landing and decided it was time to end the day on a good note.





















Till next time - Jack "Still Not Enough Flying" Fleetwood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rich is a great friend.
He gives of himself freely to whomever wants to exPerience a wonderful day of flying.
His vast experience makes him a great instructor,
His love of life and helPing others maljes him a great instructor and a true friend