Tuesday, December 09, 2008

LSU vs. Ole Miss

Not too much PPC flying lately. I flew with Travis last Friday, but I didn't take my camera as I was too cold to take my gloves off and push the button!

Here's some photos from a recent trip I took to LSU with my friends Jeff, John and Frank. Jeff flew us out there in his V-Tail Bonanza.

Frank and his Buzz Lightyear headset!


Looking out my window.


On approach in Baton Rouge. Not the greatest photos due to the window tint.

In this one you can see Tiger Stadium.


On Final.









Close in on final. In this photo, if you look on the right edge you'll see a Cessna 182 that was on final for 4 Right as we were landing on 4 Left. Click on the photo to make it larger.
Here's a closer shot.



































That's all of the football pics for the year.
Jack

No comments: