Tuesday, December 08, 2009

What's New?

Sorry that it's been awhile since I posted. Not much flying going on around here. It's been windy or rainy, or both!

A lot has changed for me in the PPC world. I sold my Sky Rascal. I liked it, but I really wanted something with two seats.

Now, I'm the owner of a very bright orange Powrachute Pegasus, which has two seats. It also has tiger stripes... I didn't know what to expect when the seller told me this, but as soon as I saw it, I hated it. Now, a few weeks later, they're growing on me. I attribute this to the fact that they can be removed, but it was harder than I expected. If you can't beat 'em, well you know.

I haven't had a chance to fly it yet, but Saturday is looking pretty good. Hopefully I can get out there.

As far as updates on the Blog, they're coming. Travis and I made a long trip from Austin to Edinburg, Texas to pick up this PPC. It coincided with the Turkey Trot Fly-in at Jim Howard's place. Jim is a great host and he lives on an exotic game ranch! I got some cool photos of us flying over buffalo and other animals I don't see every day!

For now, here's a bad photo of my new toy. I will post more soon, I just don't want to pull it out in the rain!


No comments: